Energize, educate, and empower through a healthy and holistic approach to esports.
YOUTH ESPORTS CLUB SPRING SEASON
Uptime United's mission is to energize, educate, and empower children through our healthy and holistic approach to esports and gaming. Our youth club teams are available for elementary, middle, and high school gamers. We have fantastic players, certified professional coaches, custom jerseys, a structured esports curriculum and a pathway to play at the highest levels. Players also have the opportunity to make friends and learn lessons that last a lifetime!
When Are Practice Days?
Tuesdays 6:00pm – 8:00pm Local Time
Wednesdays – 6:00pm – 8:00pm ET
Thursdays 6:00pm – 8:00pm ET
Wednesdays 6:00pm – 8:00pm ET
When Are Match Days?
Saturdays 12:30pm – 3:00pm ET
Saturdays 3:00pm – 5:00pm ET
Saturdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm ET
What Is Included?
– 10 Weeks of professional instruction
– Skill level assessment to ensure that players are properly placed in either the Premier or Champion division. (Fortnite specific)
– In-depth weekly lessons breaking down key elements of the game to enhance player strategy and skill
– Players will learn healthy gaming habits with an emphasis on mindset and breaking up gaming time with physical activity
– Weekly opportunities to test your skills against others in the NECL, a national club esports league
– Entry into exclusive Uptime United Discord servers where players can interact with fellow club members and coaches.
What Are Your Coaches Credentials?
Uptime United’s coaches come from all over the country and have years of collegiate and professional playing experience in a variety of game titles. They’ve won championships and been awarded scholarships to play for some of the biggest college teams in the country. Our coaches have the playing experience required to empower the Uptime United players with the qualities to be successful gamers. Through their STEM and NFHS certifications, our coaches have created structured curriculums to help students of all ages excel.
When Are The Season Dates?
April 11th – June 18th
Where: IN-PERSON or ONLINE When: April 11th – June 18th Schedule: Two practices during the week, one league match on Saturday Age Group: Elementary to High School (9-18) Skill Level: New to Advanced
- 10 Weeks of professional instruction
- In-depth weekly lessons breaking down key elements of the game to enhance player strategy and skill
- Players will learn healthy gaming habits with emphasis on mindset and breaking up gaming time with physical activity
- Weekly opportunities to test your skills against others in the NECL, a national club esports league
- One Dedicated Elite practice each week with four other elite players and a coach (1:5 coaching ratio)
- Elite Discord role and exclusive access to Elite Discord channel to communicate directly with your coach and fellow players
- 40% off one-on-one lessons while you are an Elite member
- Additional $75